What you Need
- 3 tbsp Clara Olé Tomato Sauce
- 1 pk Clara Olé Filipino Style Pasta Sauce
- 10 pcs okra, medium sized, seeds removed
- 250g ground beef
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cups cooking Oil (for frying)
- 2 cups Japanese bread crumbs
- 2 pcs eggs, medium
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup quickmelt cheese, grated
How to Cook
- In a pan sauté, garlic, onion and ground beef.
- Add Clara Olé Tomato Sauce. Cook until meat is cooked. Season with McCormick Iodized Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
- Fill the seedless Okra with the beef filling.
- Dip each filled okra in beaten eggs and roll in breads crumbs. Fry until golden brown.
- In a pan, heat Clara Olé Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and evaporated milk in low fire.
- Add quick melt cheese and mix well. Serve with cooked okra tempura.