What you Need
- 1 can sardines in oil
- 50g spinach, finely chopped
- 1 pc egg
- 50g bread crumbs
- 100g all purpose flour
- 1 pc carrots, sliced
- 1 pc bellpepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 pack Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce
- 3 pcs eggplant, sliced and steamed
How to Cook
- Mix sardines, spinach, egg & all-purpose flour in a bowl.
- Form into balls and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry and set aside.
- Sauté garlic & onions in butter.
- Add in carrots, bell peppers & fish balls.
- Cook over medium heat until done.
- Pour Clara Olé Béchamel White Sauce. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add steamed eggplant for toppings.