What you Need
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pc onions chopped
- 6 pcs prawns, shelled with tails intact
- 250g tuna fillet, cut into chunks
- 200g squid rings
- 200g clams or mussels
- 1 head brocolli, cut into florettes
- 6 pcs shiitake mushrooms, cut into halves
- 1 pc bell pepper, medium diced
- 1/2 Cup Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce
- 1 pack Clara Olé Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- as needed McCormick Iodized Salt
- as needed McCormick Ground Black Pepper
How to Cook
- Saute garlic and onion in butter.
- Add prawns and tuna. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Boil and simmer until cooked.