What you Need
- 1/3 cup Clara Olé Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp garlic, grated
How to Cook
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter
- Mix the egg, milk, Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce and garlic in a small bowl, and stir into flour mixture until moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead briefly. Roll dough out into a 1/2 inch thick round. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown.