What you Need
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 500g chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pk Clara Olé Carbonara Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can vienna sausage, quartered
- 1 cup diced ham or luncheon meat
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1tbsp sugar
- 3tbsp water, cold
- 1pc eggyolk
How to Cook
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add the cubed chicken breast. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil.
- Place in an oven-proof dish
- To make a top crust, mix flour, butter, sugar and cold water. Mix lightly to form a dough. Wrap in plastic and chill to rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin. Place crust on top and seal edges with a fork. – Prick top with fork.
- Before baking, brush top crust with a beaten egg yolk. Bake at 400F for 30-40 minutes.