What you Need
- 1 1/2 bottles Clara Olé Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 3 Cups ripe saba, sliced
- 1/2 cup Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Cinnamon Ground
- 1/3 cup brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Sauté banana in butter. Add in McCormick Cinnamon Ground and Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce and let it simmer.
- Blend Clara Ole Orange Marmalade and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
- For the crust, blend the rest of the ingredients until it forms a dough.
- Reserve 1 cup for crumble topping, press in a removable bottom rectangular pan (7×13”). Top with cooked banana mixture.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over the bananas and bake for 45-60mins.