What you Need
- 1 bottle Clara Olé Choco Syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking Soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar
- 4 pcs eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped bitter sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Sift together, flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Whisk in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in Clara Olé choco syrup until well blended.
- Fold in nuts and Clara Olé choco syrup.
- Place in a lined 9×9 baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.