What you Need
- 1 pack Clara Olé Cheesy Pesto
- 1 loaf batard or rye bread
- 4 slices ham
- 8 slices pepperoni or any thinly sliced sausage
- 8 slices gruyere or any quickmelting cheese
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1/3 cup Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
How to Cook
- Slice bread in 8 slices
- Spread Clara Olé Cheesy Pesto on a slice of bread.
- Arrange ham, pepperoni and cheese then place the other half of the bread.
- Repeat with the other slices.
- Beat eggs, milk and Clara Olé Cheesy Pesto in a bowl.
- Dip and coat the sandwich with the mixture
- Toast both sides in a pan with butter.