What you Need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 400g ground beef
- pinch McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- pinch McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 250g Clara Olé Tomato Sauce
- 250g mixed corn and carrots
- 1 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pack Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup grated Cheese
- 6 pcs large potatoes, boiled and mashed
How to Cook
- Saute onion and garlic in oil. Add ground beef and saute for 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Clara Ole Tomato Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook further for 5 minutes. Pour on baking dish.
- In a pot, heat milk, Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce and butter.Pour over mashed potato and blend well.
- Place over meat and vegetable mixture. Top with grated cheese. Bake for 40mins at 350 degrees F.