What you Need
- 1 bottle Clara Olé Maple Pancake Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1/3 cup sour milk (1 tsp vinegar + fresh milk to make 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
How to Cook
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and McCormick Iodized Salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, and Clara Olé Maple Syrup. Add in eggs and beat at low speed for a few seconds.
- Alternately pour in dry ingredients in halves and sour milk.
- Fold in mashed bananas and walnuts
- Pour in a loaf pan and bake for 60 mins.
- Brush just baked loaf with Clara Olé Maple Syrup