What you Need
- 1 bottle Clara Olé Mango Pineapple Jam
- 1 bottle Clara Olé Blueberry Thrill or Choco Syrup
- 1 bottle crushed grahams
- 1 pk grahams crackers
- 1 can Condensed Milk
How to Cook
- Combine condensed milk and crushed grahams in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put plain graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangular container or tray, fill the spaces or gaps with cracked graham.
- Layer the condensed milk and crushed graham mixture and Clara Olé Mango Pineapple Jam alternately in a flat and rectangular container.
- Top it with crushed graham and Clara Olé Choco Syrup or Clara Olé Truly Fruity Blueberry Thrill
- Repeat the procedure until you get the desired number of layers.
- Refrigerate to chill overnight before serving.