What you Need
- 1 cup butter / Cooking Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 1kg ground pork
- 1 pc carrot
- 227g pineapple tidbits in can
- 1 pinch McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 kg Clara Ole Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 500g fettuccine or spaghetti, boiled
- 1 pc boiled egg/salted egg, sliced
How to Cook
- In a medium-size sauce pan, sauté garlic and onion in butter or cooking oil over medium heat.
- Add ground pork and cook until slightly brown. Add Clara Ole 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce, carrots and pineapple tidbits including the juice.
- When the mixture simmers, add water and stir gently. Let it sit until bubbles appear. Add salt to taste.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, top with sliced boiled egg for texture.