What you Need
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 500g beef sirloin or brisket, cut into cubes
- 1 pack Clara Olé Filipino Style Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 250g Longganisa Hamonado or garlic flavor, sliced about 1.2
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 Cup green peas
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
How to Cook
- Sauté onions, garlic and beef in butter.
- Add Clara Ole Filipino Style Pasta Sauce, water and simmer for an hour or until beef become tender.
- Add longganisa, cheese and seasoning. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and simmer more until cooked.