What you Need
- 1/2 kg ground beef
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 tbsp McCormick Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp celery, minced
- 2 tbsp carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, minced
- 1 pc egg
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Rosemary Leaves Whole, chopped
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Basil Leaves Whole, chopped
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Cinnamon Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Tabasco Red Pepper Sauce
- 2/3 cup Clara Olé Guava Jam
How to Cook
- In a mixing bowl, blend ground meats, minced vegetables, egg, flour, herbs and seasoning.
- Form into balls. Pan-fry in butter and vegetable oil until cooked.
- For the sauce, heat Clara Ole Guava Jam, white wine or stock and Tabasco Red Pepper Sauce.
- Glaze over the meatballs.