What you Need
- 1kg porkchop
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Thyme Leaves Whole
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Rosemary Leaves Whole
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/2 cup White Wine or Chicken Stock
- 1/3 cup Clara Olé Blueberry Jam
How to Cook
- Marinate porkchop in garlic, calamansi juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Set aside in the chiller for at least an hour.
- Boil Clara Olé Blueberry Jam and wine or chicken stock. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Cook chops over charcoal grill or pan grill until done.
- Pour blueberry sauce over the grilled pork chops.