What you Need
- 1 pk Clara Olé Korean Barbeque Marinade
- 500g chicken wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp tomato catsup
- 1 tsp Tabasco Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 500ml Oil for Deep Frying
How to Cook
- Marinate chicken wings in Clara Olé Korean BBQ Marinade. Place inside chiller for at least an hour.
- Sift flour, cornstarch and rice flour in a bowl. Dredge each wing in flour mixture and deep fry.
- For the sauce, mix the leftover marinade, ketchup, hot sauce and honey in a pan. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Toss the chicken with the sauce until fully covered. Serve hot.