What you Need
- 1 pack Clara Olé Kung Pao Pasta Sauce
- 1kg fish fillet, cut into thick slices
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 pc onion, big cut into pieces
- 1 pc green bell pepper, seeded and cut into cube shape
- 1 pc red bell pepper, seeded and cut into cube shape
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, skinless
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour for dusting
- 500ml cooking oil, for deep frying
How to Cook
- Combine fish fillet and marinade in a bowl, stir to coat. Let stand for 30mins or overnight.
- Dust fish fillet with flour, deep-fry until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Saute garlic, onion, peanuts, bell pepper and mushroom for 2 minutes in butter.
- Add Clara Olé Kung Pao Pasta Sauce and water, simmer for 1 minute then add fish.
- Mix until fish is covered with sauce. Serve hot.