What you Need
- 500g Breakfast Steak or thinly sliced rib-eye steak, pounded with a meat mallet, then cut into 1” strips
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp McCormick Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp McCormick Rosemary Leaves Whole, chopped
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp La ESpanola Pure Olive Oil
- 1 can button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pack Clara Olé Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 pack Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce
- 1tsp McCormick Parsley Flakes
How to Cook
- Marinate beef slices in garlic and seasoning. Let it stand for at least an hour.
- Heat La Espanola Pure Olive Oil and butter in a pan. Sauté beef strips for a minute.
- Add button mushrooms and Clara Olé Tomato Sauce and Bechamel Sauce. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley just before serving.