What you Need
- 600g longganisa, chopped
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pc red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce
- as needed McCormick Iodized Salt
- 12pcs white bread
- 200g Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce
5 stalks spring onion, sliced
How to Cook
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté chopped longganisa for 5 minutes. Add onions and bellpepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce, sugar, and seasoned with salt. Set aside.
- Remove all the brown sides of the bread. Flatten every piece of white bread using a rolling pin.
- In a muffin pan, place the flattened white bread in each cavity. Fill each bread with a tablespoon of meat-sauce mixture, a teaspoon of Béchamel Sauce.
- Baked at 350°F for 10-15minutes. Served hot.
- Garnish with spring onions.