What you Need
- 1 pk Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 pc fresh chorizo, crumbled or 2/3 cup chopped chorizo de bilbao
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup flour
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 500ml oil for deep frying
How to Cook
- Mix mashed potato, chorizo, cheese and Clara Olé Béchamel Sauce in a mixing bowl.
- When blended, form into small balls. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Just before frying, dust with flour, dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.