What you Need
- 250g Clara Olé Tomato Sauce
- 500g chicken, adobo cut
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 half-cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 150g snowpeas
- 1 pc medium red bellpepper, cut into strips
- 10 pcs quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 4 stalks spring onion, chopped
How to Cook
- Sauté garlic and onion. Add the chicken, Clara Olé Tomato Sauce and ½ cup water.
- Simmer until meat is tender.
- Add snow peas and bell peppers.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked. Top with spring onions and quail eggs.