chicken, cut into pieces
Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce
black pitted olives
McCormick Iodized Salt
McCormick Ground Black Pepper
1) Saute garlic, onions and chicken pieces in olive oil.
2) Add McCormick Bayleaf,water, liver spread and Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce.
3) Cover pan and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add olives, potatoes, carrots and pickles.
5) Season with McCormick Iodized Salt and McCormick Ground Black Pepper
6) Mix all ingredients and cook for another 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!