What you Need
- 3 tbsp Clara Olé Groovy Strawberry
- 1 cup Clara Olé Blueberry Jam
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 pcs eggs, large
- 1 tsp McCormick Vanilla Flavor
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
How to Cook
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
- In a bowl, whip butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Mix in Clara Olé Blueberry Jam.
- Add eggs one at a time while continue whisking.
- Mix in vanilla, Clara Olé Truly Fruity Groovy Strawberry and baking powder and McCormick Iodized salt.
- Fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat with remaining half.
- Fill up to ¾ of the baking cups with the muffin batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.