What you Need
- 600g mudcrab
- 1/2 bar butter
- 1pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 200g squash, grated
- 250g Clara Olé Bechamel
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
How to Cook
- Boil 2 cups of water in a shallow pan. Add half of the butter & crabs. Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir fry the crab with butter, onion & garlic.
- Add Clara Olé Béchamel Sauce & grated squash. Boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk, simmer until thicken. Season with McCormick Iodized Salt and McCormick Ground Black Pepper.