What you Need
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1kg Clara Olé Tomato Sauce
- 1kg Clara Olé Italian Style Pasta Sauce
- 250g ground beef
- 250g ground pork
- 500g San Remo Instant Lasagna
- 1 can evaporated milk (370 ml)
- 1cup quickmelt cheese
- 4 packs Clara Olé Bechamel
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
How to Cook
- In a sauce pan, sauté the garlic and onion in butter. Add the ground beef and ground pork and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Clara Olé Tomato Sauce and Clara Olé Italian Sauce. Boil and simmer until meat is cooked.
- Put all ingredients of the white sauce in a pot. Boil and simmer until thick.
- In a baking dish, layer the meat sauce white sauce and San Remo Instant Lasagna in 4 layers. Topped with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.