1 can sardines in oil
50 g spinach, finely chopped
1 pc egg
500g g bread crumbs
100 g all purpose flour
1 pc carrots, sliced
1 pc bellpepper
1 tbsp butter
3 pcs eggplant, sliced and steamed
200 gms Bechamel
1) Mix sardines, spinach, egg & all purpose flour in a bowl.
2) Form into balls and roll in bread crumbs.
3) Deep fry and set aside.
4) Sauté garlic & onions in butter.
5) Add in carrots, bell peppers & fish balls.
6) Cook over medium heat until done.
7) Pour Clara Olé Béchamel White Sauce. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
8) Add steamed eggplant for toppings.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!