1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter
3) Mix the egg, milk, Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce and garlic in a small bowl, and stir into flour mixture until moistened.
4) Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead briefly. Roll dough out into a 1/2 inch thick round. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
5) Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!