500g g fish fillet, sliced into small cubes
1tsp tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
3pcs pcs onion, minced
2Tbsp tbsp La Espanola Olive Oil
1cup cup quickmelt cheese
250 gms Bechamel
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1) Mix the fish,onion and pepper.
2) Deep fry medium cooked then set aside.
3) Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease pans with olive oil.
4) Pour ¼ cup of Clara Olé Béchamel Sauce and ¼ cup tomato sauce into the baking pan
5) Put the fried fish into the baking pan.
6) Pour the remaining Clara Olé Béchamel and Tomato Sauce over the fish.
7) Sprinkle with grated quick melt cheese.
8) Bake for 15 minutes.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!