1/2 kilo Fish fillet
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
3 pcs Onion
Quick melt cheese
250 gms Bechamel
1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- Chop the fish fillet roughly into small pieces.
- Chop the onions into thin/small pieces.
- Mix the fish and onion with black pepper ground.
- Deep fry medium cook then set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 300
- Grease baking pan with Olive oil
- Pour ¼ cup of Clara Olé Béchamel Sauce and ¼ cup tomato sauce into the baking pan
- Put the fried fish into the baking pan.
- Pour the remaining Clara Olé Béchamel and tomato sauce on top of the fish
- Sprinkle with grated quick melt cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!