SERVES 16 bars
ripe saba, sliced
McCormick Cinnamon Ground
1) Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2) Sauté banana in butter. Add in McCormick Cinnamon Ground and Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce and let it simmer.
3) Blend Clara Ole Orange Marmalade and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
3) For the crust, blend the rest of the ingredients until it forms a dough.
4) Reserve 1 cup for crumble topping, press in a removable bottom rectangular pan (7x13”). Top with cooked banana mixture.
5) Sprinkle crumb topping over the bananas and bake for 45-60mins.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!