SERVES 16 bars
1 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 pcs eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped bitter sweet chocolate
1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
1 bottle Choco Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Sift together, flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Whisk in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in Clara Olé choco syrup until well blended.
- Fold in nuts and Clara Olé choco syrup.
- Place in a lined 9x9 baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!