SERVES 16 bars
chopped bitter sweet chocolate
chopped unsalted peanuts
1) Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2 ) Sift together, flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
3) Cream butter and sugar.
4) Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5) Whisk in dry ingredients and mix well.
6) Add in Clara Olé choco syrup until well blended.
7) Fold in nuts and Clara Olé choco syrup.
8) Place in a lined 9x9 baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!