2 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1p pc onion, chopped
400 g ground beef
McCormick Ground Black Pepper
pinch McCormick Iodized Salt
1 tbsp sugar
250 g mixed corn and carrots
1 pc green bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 cup grated Cheese
6 pcs large potatoes, boiled and mashed
250 gms Tomato Sauce
1 pack Bechamel
1) Saute onion and garlic in oil. Add ground beef and saute for 5 minutes
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add Clara Ole Tomato Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add vegetables and cook further for 5 minutes. Pour on baking dish.
5) In a pot, heat milk, Clara Ole Bechamel Sauce and butter.Pour over mashed potato and blend well.
6) Place over meat and vegetable mixture. Top with grated cheese. Bake for 40mins at 350 degrees F.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!