SERVES 1 loaf
1 bottle Clara Olé Maple Pancake Syrup
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 pcs eggs
1/3 cup sour milk (1 tsp vinegar + fresh milk to make 1/3 cup)
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1 bottle Maple Pancake Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2) Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
3) Sift flour, baking powder and McCormick Iodized Salt in a bowl.
4) In a separate bowl, cream together softened butter, brown sugar and Clara Olé Maple Syrup. Add in eggs and beat at low speed for a few seconds.
5) Alternately pour in dry ingredients in halves and sour milk.
6) Fold in mashed bananas and walnuts
7) Pour in loaf pan and bake for 60 mins.
8) Brush just baked loaf with Clara Olé Maple Syrup
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!