1 bottle crushed grahams
1 pack grahams crackers
1 can Condensed Milk
1 bottle Mango Pineapple Jam
1 bottle Blueberry Thrill
1 bottle Choco Syrup
1) Combine condensed milk and crushed grahams in a bowl. Mix well.
2) Put plain graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangular container or tray, fill the spaces or gaps with cracked graham.
3) Layer the condensed milk and crushed graham mixture and Clara Olé Mango Pineapple Jam alternately in a flat and rectangular container.
4) Top it with crushed graham and Clara Olé Choco Syrup or Clara Olé Truly Fruity Blueberry Thrill
5) Repeat the procedure until you get the desired number of layers.
6) Refrigerate to chill overnight before serving.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!