1 can (small) condensed milk
4 pcs Whole Eggs
1 bottle Pineapple Jam
- Prepare the mixture. Mix small condense Milk in bowl with egg yolks.
- Stir mixture thoroughly.
- Cook mixture under low heat until mud-like texture.
- Cool mixture.
- Carefully place cooked mixture inside the egg (half fill only)
- Layer small amount of Clara Olé Pineapple Jam and the mixture inside the egg alternately.
- Refrigerate for the best result.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!