SERVES 12 pieces
12 pcs white bread
24 pcs quail eggs
600 gms Longganisa?
1 pc red bell pepper, diced?
1 pc red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp cooking oil?
1 tbsp white sugar?
1 cup water?
Salt and pepper to taste
Parsley Flakes for garnish ?(optional)
1/2 cup Three Cheese
200 gms Bechamel
- Place the longganisa and water in a cooking pot and bring to boil. And then wait until the longganisa turns brown or when it is cooked. Then chopped into small bites.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté chopped onion and red bell pepper, then add the chopped longganisa, Clara Olé three-cheese pasta sauce, sugar, and seasoned with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Flatten every piece of white bread using a rolling pin, and remove all the brown sides of the bread.
- In a muffin pan, to each muffin cup, place the flattened white bread, then fill each bread with a tablespoon of meat-sauce mixture, a teaspoon of Béchamel Sauce, and top of it. Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the muffin cups.
- Baked at 350°F for 10-15minutes. Served hot.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!