SERVES 12 pieces
600 g longganisa, chopped
1 pc red bell pepper, diced
1 pc red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp cooking oil
1 tbps white sugar
as needed McCormick Iodized Salt
12 pcs white bread
5 stalks spring onion, sliced
1/2 cup Three Cheese
200 gms Bechamel
1) In a pan, heat oil and sauté chopped longganisa for 5 minutes. Add onions and bellpepper and saute for 2 minutes.
2) Add Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce, sugar, and seasoned with salt. Set aside.
3) Remove all the brown sides of the bread. Flatten every piece of white bread using a rolling pin.
4) In a muffin pan, place the flattened white bread in each cavity. Fill each bread with a tablespoon of meat-sauce mixture, a teaspoon of Béchamel Sauce.
5) Baked at 350°F for 10-15minutes. Served hot.
6) Garnish with spring onions.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!