SERVES 9-10 cups
8 pcs bananas, sliced
1 can pineapple juice
1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce
1 cups brown sugar
2 tbps unsalted butter
2 cups graham crackers, crushed
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
1 bottle Blueberry Jam
1 bottle Blueberry Thrill
1) Melt butter, add into crushed graham crackers and brown sugar.
FOR THE CREAM FROSTING:
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat in Clara Olé Bechamel Sauce in the mixture and mix well.
1) Soak bananas in pineapple juice to prevent browning.
2) In a cup, layer the crust, cream frosting, sliced bananas, Clara Olé Blueberry Jam, and top again with cream frosting sliced banana and Clara Olé Blueberry Syrup.
3) Chill for 30mins or until it sets.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!