1/3 cup vegetable oil?
3-4 tbsp yellow curry powder (more if you’re brave)?
2 cloves garlic, crushed?
2 cans coconut milk? (14 oz)
1 lbs chicken breast or chicken thigh pieces, cut into small sizes
1 pc large onion, coarsely chopped?
1 pc red bell pepper, seeded and cut in strips
1 pc green bell pepper, seeded and cut in strips
1 pc large mango, peeled, pitted, cut in cubes
1 tbsp Tumeric powder
2 tbsp Mango Jam
- In a deep frying Pan or wok heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Fry chicken and potato until cook
- Add onion and garlic together with chicken
- Slowly stir in coconut milk
- Reduce heat to simmer; cook for about 10 minutes
- Add pepper, turmeric powder and potato; cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add Clara Olé Mango Jam
- When heated through, serve over individual plates of hot rice.
- Garnish with slice Mango.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!