chicken breast or thigh pieces, cut into small sizes
potato, large diced
coconut milk (14 oz)
McCormick Turmeric Powder
McCormick Yellow Curry Powder
McCormick Iodized Salt
red bellpepper, seeded and cut in strips
green bellpepper, seeded and cut in strips
large ripe mango, peeled, pitted, cut in cubes
1) In a deep fry pan or wok heat oil over medium heat.
2) Fry chicken and potato until cook. Remove oil from pan leaving about 2 Tbsp oil.
3) On the same pan over high heat, add onion and garlic then saute.
4) Slowly stir in coconut milk. Boil and simmer for 10 minutes
5) Add McCormick Turmeric Powder, Yellow Curry Powder, Clara Olé Mango Jam and salt.
6) Add bellpepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
7) Serve and garnish with slice mangoes.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!