1/2 kilo chicken, cut into serving portions
2 tbsp Calamansi Juice
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/3 tsp iodized salt?
1/2 cup water?
4 cloves crushed garlic?
1 pc Medium onion, sliced?
150 gms Chicharo?
1 pc Medium red bell pepper, cut into strips?
4 stalks spring onion, chopped
250 gms Tomato Sauce
- Marinate chicken in 2 tbsp. oyster sauce, calamansi juice and iodized salt for 30minutes.
- Fry until golden brown, and then set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion. Add the chicken, Clara Olé Tomato Sauce and ½ cup water.
- Simmer until meat is tender.
- Add chicharo and bell peppers.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked, and add spring onions and quail eggs.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!