1.5 kg chicken, cut into pieces
2 tbps olive oil
3 tbps garlic, minced
1/2 pc onions, chopped
1 pc McCormick bayleaf
1 cup water
1 kg Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup liver spread
10 pcs black pitted olives
2 cups potatoes, diced
1 cups carrots, diced
1/2 cup pickles, sliced
1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
1 kg Three Cheese
1) Saute garlic, onions and chicken pieces in olive oil.
2) Add McCormick Bayleaf,water, liver spread and Clara Olé Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce.
3) Cover pan and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add olives, potatoes, carrots and pickles.
5) Season with McCormick Iodized Salt and McCormick Ground Black Pepper
6) Mix all ingredients and cook for another 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!