1.5 kilo chicken pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 pc bayleaf
1 cup water
1/4 cup black pitted olives
2 cups diced potatoes
1 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup sliced pickles
1/2 cup liver spread
salt and pepper
1 kl Three Cheese
- sauté garlic, onions and chicken pieces in olive oil.
- add bayleaf and a cup of water.
- cover pan and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- add olives, potatoes, carrots and pickles.
- place liver spread and Clara Olé Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- season with salt and pepper
- stir all ingredients and cook for another 20 mins.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!