1/2 cup butter or margarine, at room temp
1 cup granulated sugar
2 pcs large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp Groovy Strawberry
1/3 cup Blueberry Jam
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
- In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy. Add Clara Olé Blueberry Jam and 3
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla, Clara Olé Truly Fruity Groovy Strawberry and 3 baking powder and salt.
- With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- Add the Clara Ole Blue berry Jam, fill up to ¾ of the baking cups with the mixed ingredients.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!