1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
2 pcs eggs,large
1 tsp McCormick Vanilla Flavor
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup fresh milk
3 tbsp Groovy Strawberry
1 cup Blueberry Jam
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees F
2) Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
3) In a bowl, whip butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Mix in Clara Olé Blueberry Jam.
4) Add eggs one at a time while continue whisking.
5) Mix in vanilla, Clara Olé Truly Fruity Groovy Strawberry and baking powder and McCormick Iodized salt.
6) Fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat with remaining half.
7) Fill up to ¾ of the baking cups with the muffin batter.
8) Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!