1 pc onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbsp butter
250 g ground beef
250g g ground pork
500 g San Remo Instant Lasagna
1 can evaporated milk (370 ml)
1 cup quickmelt cheese
1/4 tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Black Pepper
1/2 cup beef broth
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 kilo Tomato Sauce
1 kilo Italian Style
4 pks Bechamel
1) In a sauce pan, sauté the garlic and onion in butter. Add the ground beef and ground pork and saute for 5 minutes.
2) Add Clara Olé Tomato Sauce and Clara Olé Italian Sauce. Boil and simmer until meat is cooked.
3) Put all ingredients of the white sauce in a pot. Boil and simmer until thick.
4) In a baking dish, layer the meat sauce white sauce and San Remo Instant Lasagna in 4 layers. Topped with cheese.
5) Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!