1/4 kilo ground beef
1/4 kilo ground pork?
500 gms San Remo Lasagna pasta?
1 tetra all purpose cream
2 cans Evaporated milk (370ml?)
1 kilo Tomato Sauce
1 kilo Italian Style
2 pks Bechamel
- Boil a water. Put a little salt and oil then put the lasagna pasta until cook.
- In another sauce pan put a little butter sauté the garlic and onion put the ground beef and ground pork.
- Add a little salt and ground pepper until cook.
- Add Clara Olé tomato sauce and Clara Olé Italian sauce until cook in another sauce pan.
- Put all together the white sauce, carnation milk, all purpose cream and beef cubes and a little flour to become sticky wait until cook.
- Then layered it in a bowl pasta red sauce, white sauce a little cheese alternate until 4 layers and baked.
Be the first to know about special promotions, holiday products, and other fun stuff!